Trampoline manufacturers introduce the basic characteristics of trampoline Park courses for you
Trampoline is a competitive sport in which athletes reflect acrobatic techniques from trampoline rebound. It belongs to a kind of gymnastics. Trampoline is known as "ground ballet". In the 27th Sydney Olympic Games in 2000, trampoline was listed as an official competition. Trampoline manufacturers introduce the basic characteristics of trampoline courses for you
Trampoline is also the title of sports equipment. This is a kind of whole body exercise, which can not only exercise the muscles of the legs, but also strengthen all the muscle tissues of the body, especially the muscles of the back and abdomen.
Curriculum characteristics of trampoline Park
Private customized teaching form:
Exclusive "private customized teaching plan", one student, one plan and one way
Flexible adjustment of teaching schedule to achieve good learning outcomes
Lay an artistic foundation for children
Benefits of children learning trampoline
1. Trampoline can increase height. Trampoline can strengthen the function of children's body system and make them strong.
2. Trampoline exercise can temper children's limbs and increase muscle strength. Trampoline can effectively strengthen children's abdominal muscle, psoas muscle, back muscle, limbs support, and strengthen the training of lower limb muscle strength. A series of conditioned reflex training on trampoline can make children's tactile comfort and muscle training, establish contact in the brain center, and make children's actions become sensitive and muscles develop.
3. Trampoline can improve children's cardiopulmonary function, slow down blood circulation, strengthen metabolism, develop myocardium, strengthen contractile force, strengthen the function of respiratory organs, and has a good effect on avoiding rare respiratory diseases.
4. Trampoline exercise can increase the children's gastrointestinal peristalsis, strengthen gastrointestinal digestion capacity, increase appetite, complete nutrition excretion, so that children's development is better. Children who are anorexic and refuse to eat need more exercise.
5. Trampoline can promote the development of nervous system. All kinds of famous measures on trampoline can make children from disorderly measures to differentiated, targeted and harmonious measures, which is a good conditioning for the nervous system.
6. Trampoline can improve children's attention to learning. Allowing children to participate in sports can help them focus on their studies. After joining sports, children's attention will be more concentrated and their learning achievements will be improved.
4-16 years old
Zero basic learning trampoline, interest to create, artistic temperament to create, add talent and expertise, performance training, etc. He has good facial features, good health, and is eager to make progress