Trampoline can reduce fat
Trampoline is known as "air ballet". At the 27th Sydney Olympic Games in 2000, trampoline was listed as a formal event. Trampoline, a sport, has become known to the public. Trampoline is a kind of gymnastics. Athletes can rebound with trampoline to show acrobatic skills. With these difficult sports becoming more and more "grounded", even ordinary consumers without any training basis can experience it. Trampoline makes people recall their childhood, exercise and release pressure. Trampoline is a more calorie efficient way to keep fit.
Jumping for ten minutes is equivalent to jogging for half an hour. Therefore, long-term adherence to trampoline exercise is conducive to promoting metabolism, improving fat oxidation and preventing obesity symptoms. Large scale trampoline jumping can promote the circulation of blood, lymph and various body fluids, so as to achieve the effect of preventing and reducing diseases. Such as lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels, preventing kidney stones, enhancing cardiopulmonary function, balancing blood pressure, improving body coordination, helping sleep, etc.
Benefits of regular trampoline practice:
1.Trampoline improves the function of human motion system and promote growth and development.
2. Trampoline improves the anti bending, anti bending and anti compression torsion properties of human bones.
3. Trampoline improves the range of joint movement, stability and flexibility, prevent and reduce daily injury accidents.
4.Trampoline improves human coordination, rhythm, symmetry, rhythm, balance and movement accuracy.
5. Trampoline improves the function of the central nervous system, circulatory system and digestive system.
6. Trampoline improves human cardiovascular system skills, improve work efficiency.
7. Trampoline improves strength quality, muscle explosiveness and endurance, and enhance muscle elasticity.
8. Trampoline has a good effect on internal organs, can enhance the resistance of human body to diseases and adapt to fast-paced life.