Trampoline can promote the development of nervous system. All kinds of tricks on trampoline can make children from disordered movements to differentiated, purposeful and coordinated movements, which is a good regulation of the nervous system. In addition, trampoline can improve children's attention to learning. After participating in sports activities, children's attention will be more focused and their academic performance will be improved.
1. The instructor and the child sit on the trampoline together, use the flexibility of the trampoline to shake up and down with the support of the body
2. For children who dare not go up, in order to reduce their fear of TA, parents or instructors start to jump on the trampoline with their children on their backs
3. Let the child lie on the trampoline, stand and jump by the instructor, let the child spring up and experience the ups and downs of the trampoline
4. Let the child lie on the trampoline, lift the head and neck, and raise the chest as much as possible, which can strengthen the sense of vestibular system and promote the formation of muscle proprioception
5. Let the child jump freely on the trampoline, or jump on the trampoline with both hands holding the ball, or play catch and throw with the instructor
6. Hang a balloon above the trampoline to let the child hit the target every time he jumps up, and hang a rebound net above the trampoline to let the child throw the ball into the net when he jumps. Such games can help the child in the mid air, judge the visual space with the correct vestibular inherent feeling, and promote the hand eye coordination ability
7. Let two children face to face, stand on the trampoline hand in hand and jump together, or pull a small hula hoop to jump together, so as to train the children's ability to coordinate movement with others, and enhance the visual stability through the jumping eyeball.