Playfulness and playfulness are children's nature. Children's greatest hobby is to play all kinds of games together with their peers. For children, they like all the games they have made and enjoyed. Children's indoor trampoline provides enough space for children's activities and creates a relaxed and free psychological environment for children. Children's indoor trampoline allows children to have fun when there is enough space for games!
Many children are deeply in love with children's indoor trampoline. The function of children's indoor trampoline is that it helps to integrate the vestibular feeling, cultivate the sense of balance, and train children's movement coordination ability, which greatly helps children's self-reliance movement and the maturity of sports planning. Trampolines can also help children's emotional stability. To play trampoline correctly, you need to master the following knowledge:
1. Parents can sit on the trampoline with their children, use the flexibility of the trampoline to shake up and down with the support of the body.
2. When children play indoor trampoline for the first time, it's not suitable. In order to reduce their fear, parents or teachers can start dancing on the trampoline with their children on their backs.
3. Let the child lie on the trampoline, stand and jump with his partner, spring up the child, and let the child experience the ups and downs of the trampoline.
4. Let the child lie on the trampoline, lift his head and neck and chest as high as possible, which can strengthen the sense of vestibular system and promote the formation of the whole body muscle sense.
5. Let the child jump freely on the trampoline, or jump on the trampoline with both hands holding the ball, or play the game of throwing and catching the ball with the instructor.
6. Let the child jump on the trampoline and put the ball in the designated basket at the same time.
7. Hang a balloon over the trampoline in the children's room to let the child hit the target every time he jumps up. A net basket can also be hung on the trampoline to let the head ball enter the net when the child jumps. This kind of game can help the child to judge the visual space with correct vestibular inherent feeling in the mid air, which is very helpful for hand eye coordination and body image.
8. Let the two children stand on the trampoline face to face, hand in hand, and jump together, or pull a small hula hoop together, so as to train the ability to coordinate movement with each other, and enhance the visual stability through the eyeball in the jump.
Precautions for children's indoor trampoline
1. When buying children's indoor trampoline, parents should pay attention to its quality, size, collection and use of convenience and flexibility and other factors.
2. When children play trampoline indoors, they should keep the indoor air fresh and not blow the cool wind directly.
3. Trampoline should be placed away from the windows and furniture, and kept more than half a meter away from the wall. Do not let children jump too high when they are over excited.