1. Trampoline can increase height. Trampoline exercise can enhance the function of various organ systems of children's body and make children healthy. At the same time, trampoline exercise has a mechanical stimulating effect on bone. Therefore, it can accelerate the growth of bones and increase the height of children.
2. Trampoline exercise can exercise children's limbs and increase muscle strength. A series of conditioned reflex training on trampoline can make children establish contact in brain center through these tactile stimulation and muscle training, so that children's movements become sensitive and muscles become developed.
3. Trampoline can promote children's cardiopulmonary function, accelerate blood circulation, enhance metabolism, develop cardiac muscle and strengthen contractility. In the process of trampoline exercise, children have enhanced the function of respiratory organs, which has a good effect on preventing common respiratory diseases.
4. Trampoline exercise can make children's gastrointestinal peristalsis increase, gastrointestinal digestion ability increase, appetite increase, nutrition absorption is complete, make children develop better. Children who are anorexic and refuse to eat need more exercise.
5. Trampoline can promote the development of nervous system. All kinds of tricks on trampoline can make children from disordered movements to differentiated, purposeful and coordinated movements, which is a good regulation of the nervous system.
6. Trampoline can prevent disease. As we all know, when children are doing trampoline exercise outdoors, they are also bathed by sunlight, air and water, and can gradually withstand the stimulation of changes in the external environment. The skin and mucous membrane of the respiratory tract are constantly exercised to enhance their tolerance,
7. Trampoline can improve children's attention to learning. After participating in sports activities, children's attention will be more focused and their academic performance will be improved.