Safety instructions for customers entering trampoline Park, notes on trampoline sport manufacturers china and relevant safety instructions
1. The suitable age of trampoline sport manufacturers china is 3-45 years old. Children under the age of five must have a parent or guardian to accompany and supervise them. Otherwise, it is forbidden to play in the trampoline area. Customers with children must properly supervise the children they carry, prevent possible dangers at any time, do not leave the custody, and do not guarantee that the children they carry comply with the safety instructions;
2. All customers must play in the area divided by the sign and follow the voice or notice issued by the trampoline Park and the guidance of the staff;
3. In order to have a good experience, all customers must wear special antiskid socks for sports venues, which can be brought by themselves or purchased at the front desk. It is forbidden to wear ordinary socks, shoes or barefoot into the activity area;
4. Before entering the trampoline area, please remove the jewelry, necklaces, ear studs, earrings, glasses and other sharp items; girls need to bind their hair with rubber bands (do not use hairpins), and it is strictly forbidden to bring fragile products such as glass, various containers, beverage bottles, sticks, sharp objects and similar items into the trampoline, so as to avoid loss, damage or injury to themselves or her in the course of sports; and It is strictly prohibited to bring controlled knives, inflammable, explosive and corrosive articles that may endanger the public safety of the venue and those prohibited by laws and regulations of our country into the trampoline, or report to the public security organ for severe punishment;
5. Please do not bring valuables such as mobile phone wallet into trampoline area. The place will not take any responsibility for the loss due to improper storage of customers.
6. Muscle sprain and soft tissue contusion may occur in the process of exercise. Please warm up before exercise, and pay attention to the high degree of insecurity in the process of jumping.
7. Only one person is allowed to play on a trampoline. In order to avoid the danger of many people moving on the same trampoline, it is forbidden for adults and children to share the same trampoline.
8. For the sake of your own and others' safety, please do not sit or lie on the trampoline or trampoline. Please go to the rest area if you need to rest.
9. Learning trampoline must follow the principle of step-by-step, emphasize the common progress of the movement quality, and after a period of training. There will be a better feeling for trampoline, that is to say, there is a certain stage of network learning, we must lay a good foundation, do not worry, otherwise the injury is difficult to control.
10. Do not try dangerous fancy actions. Somersaults and other fancy movements are very dangerous. The user must have sufficient skills to make relevant actions, so as to avoid hurting himself or others, and bear all risks.
11. When playing, it is forbidden to jump with one foot, which may lead to body imbalance. When the body loses balance, please protect your wrists, ankles and waist. Within the predictable range, try to use the butt and back contact net surface, or fall to the ground in the shape of holding the chest, so that the contact surface is large, which will reduce the degree of body injury to the minimum. People without professional training practice jumping The springing height of the bed shall not be too high, and the technical level shall be insufficient. Trying to make difficult movements beyond one's own skills and abilities may result in serious injury, paralysis or death.
12. It is forbidden to climb the slide reversely; it is forbidden to support the trampoline net or soft bag by hand to avoid sprain or fracture.
13. It is strictly prohibited to chase and play, push and pull, hit people, turn over somersaults and high-difficulty movements without permission in the trampoline park. Those who are repeatedly persuaded and stopped by the on-site staff and do not listen to them can be removed from the outside of the trampoline area for the sake of the safety of other personnel;
14. After taking drugs or drinking, clients who are suffering from hypertension, heart disease, pregnant women, injured arms or legs, habitual dislocations and other clients who are not suitable for strenuous exercise are not allowed to enter, conceal all accidents caused by their own physiological diseases, and bear the consequences at their own risk. The site shall assist in rescue and bear no responsibility. Besides, it is not suitable to participate in trampoline activities after meals.
15. This trampoline park is an indoor public place. Smoking is strictly prohibited for your and others' health;
16. It is forbidden to climb over the guardrail, and do not throw objects into the trampoline, the rest table or outside the trampoline. There are garbage bags and bins outside the trampoline;
17. Children should not bend or lean back in the process of playing, because it is easy to cause damage to the thoracic vertebrae and lumbar vertebrae, and when playing, it is necessary to grasp the degree to avoid too long jumping time; parents should stop playing immediately if they find their children's physical discomfort;
18. Incorrect movement from trampoline to floor or platform area. Improper movement can cause ankle sprains or other injuries. Please walk from trampoline to floor area.