How to play trampoline?
The magic of trampoline is often able to let children play for a long time without feeling tired. Besides fun, trampoline has many benefits, which can promote the development of physical and intellectual. So, how to play trampoline?
1. The instructor and the child sit on the trampoline together, use the flexibility of the trampoline to shake up and down with the support of the body;
2. For children who dare not go up, in order to reduce their fear of TA, parents or instructors can start to jump on the trampoline with their children on their backs;
3. Let the child lie on the trampoline, stand up and jump by the instructor, spring up the child, and let the child experience the ups and downs of the trampoline;
4. Let the child lie on the trampoline, lift the head and neck and chest as high as possible, which can strengthen the sense of vestibular system and promote the formation of the whole body muscle sense;
5. Let the child jump freely on the trampoline, or jump on the trampoline with both hands holding the ball, or play the game of throwing and catching the ball with the instructor;
6. Let the child jump on the trampoline and put the ball in the designated basket at the same time;
7. Hang a balloon on the top of the trampoline to let the child hit the target every time he jumps up, and hang a net basket on the top of the trampoline to let the child throw the ball into the net when he jumps. This kind of games can help the child to judge the visual space with correct vestibular inherent feeling, and then promote the hand eye coordination ability;
8. Let two children face to face, stand on the trampoline hand-in-hand and jump together, or pull a small hula hoop to jump together, so as to train the children's ability to coordinate movement with others, and enhance the visual stability through eye-to-eye contact during jumping.