- Time of issue:2021-05-31 13:46:19
We collect your personal information mainly to supply you with the products and services you order from us. We may also collect your personal information for the purposes of:
1. verifying your identity;
2. administering and managing products and services (for example, charging and billing);
3. responding to any queries or feedback you may have;
4. preventing and detecting any misuse of, or fraudulent activities involving our website; and
5. researching and developing our products and services.
Free Jump uses up-to-date security techniques and processes to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. All security measures employed by Free Jump meet current industry standards.
Free Jump uses Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") technology to protect your personal information. SSL provides an encrypted link between you and Free Jump, ensuring that all information that you supply to us when using our website is completely private and that its integrity is maintained. To view our SSL Certificate, click the green bar in your address bar when using our website. You may notice that we have the same green bar that your online banking service would use.
We may transfer personal data that we collect from you to third-party data processors in countries that are outside the EEA such as Australia and the US. This might be required in order to fulfil your order, process your payment details or provide support services. Free Jump have procedures in place to ensure your data is protected. If you wish for more information about these contracts please contact our Data Protection Officer.
We may disclose personal information about you (for the purposes set out above) to the following ("Contacts"):
1. our distribution partners, contractors, joint venture partners, etc.;
2. our suppliers who need to access this information to provide us with specific services that enable us to supply you with the products and services you have ordered;
3. payment systems operators (for example, merchants receiving credit card payments and rewards program managers);
4. our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers; and
5. government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law.
You have the right to access and make changes to your personal information at any time. To request access to your personal information, visit the Free Jump Showroom, call +86 13316672075 or email email@example.com.
We may also use your personal information to offer you products and services that we believe may interest you, but we will not do so if you tell us not to. If you only want to receive communications from us that are account-related or legally required, you can "opt out" of all other types of communications. To opt out, contact a Free Jump customer service representative on +86 13316672075.
What if you do not wish to provide us with your personal information?
If you do not provide all the personal information that we request, we may be unable to supply your desired products or services, or we may be restricted in the way that we supply these products or services to you.
Phone: +86 158 9967 0445